Nzone has doubled its passenger capacity, improved operational efficiency by 33 percent and reduced their fuel burn by approximately 35 percent, from 5.55 liters per jumper to 3.6 liters per jumper. DOWNLOAD PDF
- Hartzell 4-Blade Prop Approved For Texas Turbine’s Supervan 900
- TEXAS TURBINE CONVERSIONS ANNOUNCES 100th TPE331-12JR ENGINE MODIFICATION
- BS Designs Announces New Composite-Blade Propeller for Supervan
- Hartzell and Texas Turbine Conversions Develop New Supervan 900™ Composite Prop
- Supervan 900 Receives Approval from Canadian officials for Commercial IFR Flight operations.
BS Designs Announces New Composite-Blade Propeller for SupervanJanuary 5th, 2017
- No comments have been published yet.